MSci Biomedical Health
Why choose this course?
Take our exciting new four-year route which combines undergraduate and masters level study. You’ll gain a highly regarded masters qualification to take you one step ahead in your scientific career.
- Explore the latest advances in medical research
- Deepen your understanding of how the human body is regulated and the biological aspects of disease and illness
- Investigate how human health is impacted by environmental and socio-economic factors
- Consider global control measures designed to prevent ill health and prolong life
- Develop advanced laboratory skills that will prove invaluable for careers in medical research, the NHS, health charities and biomedical industries
- Be inspired by a teaching team with extensive research experience in human health and disease
- Conduct your own major research project in biomedical health
- Tailor your degree to match your future career path
You could also consider our three-year BSc (Hons) Biomedical Health.Show All