BSc (Hons) Biomedical Health with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
Gain a degree which could put you at the forefront of advances in medical health. We will equip you to excel in a career dedicated to prolonging life, improving health and combating disease.
- Start out with a foundation year which will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to progress to honours degree studies
- Choose a route designed especially for people who have the ability and ambition to study for a degree in Biomedical Health but may not meet the entry requirements to join our BSc (Hons) directly
- Achieve your ambitions if you are considering a career change or seeking to immerse yourself in a new subject of study: the foundation year is your stepping stone to success
- Develop the practical and intellectual skills that will give you a head start in careers in medical research, the NHS, health charities and biomedical industries
- Explore how the human body is regulated, biological aspects of disease and illness, and the impact of environmental and socio-economic factors on human health
- Undertake an independent research project, supported by own expert teaching team renowned for groundbreaking investigations into human health and disease
- Select from a comprehensive range of optional modules to build a degree which reflects your own interests and career plans
You could also consider our four-year integrated masters degree – the MSci Biomedical Health.Show All