- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
Zoology (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
Study Zoology alongside another subject to build an impressive portfolio of skills and open up even more career opportunities.
- Tailor your studies to match your own interests and career ambitions by choosing from a wide and fascinating variety of modules
- Be inspired by our zoology teaching team which includes world-renowned researchers and which was rated as ‘excellent’ by quality inspectors
- Put theory into practice by conducting exciting fieldwork in different environments in the UK
- Hone your skills with project and voluntary work at Derbyshire Wildlife Trust reserves
- Take the opportunity to go on a work placement to enhance your employability
You can also study Zoology as a single honours subject.