- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
Biology (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
Combine Biology with another subject and you will set yourself apart as a versatile, motivated and highly employable graduate.
- Explore traditional topics alongside the very latest developments that are changing the face of biology
- Be inspired by a teaching team which includes world-renowned researchers and which was rated ‘excellent’ by quality inspectors
- Put theory into practice in our well-equipped laboratories and on fascinating fieldtrips
- Hone your skills with project and voluntary work at Derbyshire Wildlife Trust reserves
- Undertake a major research project into an area of your choice
You can also study Biology as a single honours subject.Show All