BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Venue Design with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
Interested in a career where you can translate your design ideas into reality? This accredited degree equips you with the skills and knowledge you need to design exciting venues ranging from bars, restaurants and entertainment complexes to hotels, shops and museums. And, by choosing to take a foundation year first, you can make a smooth transition to honours degree level.
- Start your journey with a foundation year to gain a strong platform for future success in your studies
- Boost your professional credibility on a course accredited by the Chartered Society of Designers
- Look forward to excellent career prospects: 100% of students from this degree were in work or further study six months after graduating (DLHE 2015/16)
- Build all the skills you need to excel in rewarding roles with architectural and interior design practices, major construction companies and local authorities
- Gain valuable workplace experience – our students have been as far afield as Los Angeles on industry placements
- Undertake real-world projects based upon actual sites
- Showcase your work in exhibitions, locally and in London
You can also take the BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Venue Design without a foundation year. Find out more.