BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology and Practice
Why choose this course?
With an exceptional track record for graduate employability, this course has a longstanding reputation for nurturing high-calibre and forward-thinking architectural technologists.
- Gain a real advantage over other candidates in the job market: this degree equips you with a recognised professional qualification and latest industry thinking
- Join one the UK’s oldest standing courses accredited by the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT): we gained our original accreditation back in 1997 and have built an impressive reputation ever since
- Reach high professional standards: we are one of only a few CIAT Centres of Excellence in the UK and abroad
- Learn through practical architectural design and technology projects, field trips and guest lectures delivered by leading professionals
- Take the opportunity to gain vital practical experience with an optional year on an industry placement
- Draw on our links with major names in the sector locally, nationally and internationally
- Build excellent career prospects: 100 % of our graduates are in a professional or managerial role within six months of graduation (DLHE 2016)
- Develop the skills and confidence to take up positions in architectural practice, consultancy, government, property development and building contracting
- Enjoy a great learning experience: this course scored an overall satisfaction rate of 95% in the 2017 National Student Survey
Want to be inspired? Take a look at a gallery of our current students’ work.
If you have the potential and ambition to study with us, but feel you’re not quite ready to join the BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology and Practice right now, why not consider taking this course with a foundation year?Show All