In this section
FdSc Architectural Studies
Why choose this course?
A nationally recognised qualification, our FdSc equips you to become a skilled technologist in the architectural design sector.
- Join a vocationally oriented course, designed to put you on the pathway to a rewarding career in many fields related to architecture
- Gain a firm foundation of knowledge about the design and construction of buildings
- Enjoy flexibility and choice: you can study on a full-time, part-time or day release basis
- Build your practical experience through work-based learning, field trips and design projects
- Prepare for a fulfilling career with organisations ranging from design practices to construction companies and public sector bodies
- Take a bridging module and you can progress to the final year of our BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology and Practice
- Boost your career prospects – we are ranked 15th highest among all UK universities and 12th for English institutions, with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree (HESA 2016)