Architectural Design (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
If you’re interested in getting involved in exciting development projects, taking Architectural Design as part of a Joint Honours degree gives you excellent insights and practical experience.
- Develop the creative and professional know-how you need to assist the work of architectural designers
- Finesse your skills on a practical and largely studio-based course
- Explore traditional design alongside the latest Computer Aided Design (CAD) technology
- Undertake projects based upon actual sites and involving real clients
- Take the opportunity to go on an optional work placement or study trips in the UK and abroad
- Broaden your career options: popular subjects to study alongside Architectural Design include Property Development and Business Management
- Enhance your employability – we are ranked 15th highest among all UK universities and 12th for English institutions, with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree (HESA 2016)