Architectural Design (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
- Develop the creative and professional skills you'll need to assist the work of architectural designers in exciting development projects.
- Study a practical and largely studio-based course
- Learn about traditional design alongside the application of the latest digital technology in Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Expand your learning by taking part in study trips in the UK and abroad
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.