- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
Accounting (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
A course that makes business sense
- If you don’t want to specialise in just one area, want to impress employers with a mix of skills, and enjoy two of your A level subjects equally, a joint honours degree could be just for you
- You can combine Accounting with another subject and study it as a joint pathway, which means that you can choose the type of accounting you want to study in your degree
- If you’re keen on a career in general management or aim to become a qualified accountant, this course will give you the perfect start
- Your first year modules will give you the basic knowledge, background and skills in accounting
- In your second year you’ll learn more advanced techniques and be introduced to more advanced specialisms in accounting
- In your final year you’ll be tackling and discussing complicated accounting and ethical issues as you focus on strategy, management and leadership.