In this section
Integrated Masters in Accounting and Finance (MAccFin)
Why choose this course?
- This four-year MAccFin Accounting and Finance degree combines three years of undergraduate study (BA) with a year of postgraduate (MA), so you’ll graduate with a Masters degree
- We’ve designed the MAccFin Accounting and Finance to ensure that, if you select the relevant module pathway, you’ll be eligible to apply for all 9 of the maximum exemptions offered by ACCA and apply for a range of exemptions offered by CIMA, IFA, CIPFA and AIA – which means you can achieve membership of your professional body quicker and accelerate your career progression
- It has been designed through in-depth consultation with both employers and professional accountancy bodies to enhance your employability
- It is also ideal for those seeking part-time, funded higher education through their employer on a Higher Apprenticeship
- Our accounting department was shortlisted for the PQ Magazine Awards 2018 for ‘Accountancy College of the Year’ and ‘Innovation in Accountancy’