In this section
Integrated Masters in Accounting and Finance (MAccFin)
Why choose this course?
- This four-year MAccFin Accounting and Finance degree combines three years of undergraduate study (BA) with a year of postgraduate (MA), so you’ll graduate with a Masters degree
- We’ve designed the MAccFin Accounting and Finance course to ensure that, if you select the relevant module pathway, you’ll be eligible to apply for exemptions offered by ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW and AIA – which means you can achieve membership of your professional body quicker and accelerate your career progression
- It has been designed through in-depth consultation with both employers and professional accountancy bodies to enhance your employability
- It is also ideal for those seeking part-time, funded higher education through their employer on a Higher Apprenticeship
- Our accounting department was shortlisted for the PQ Magazine Awards 2018 for ‘Accountancy College of the Year’ and ‘Innovation in Accountancy’