In this section
BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
Relevant, respected, rewarding
- If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the Honours degree programme, you can choose to start at Foundation Year stage
- Our Accounting and Finance courses are ranked in the top 50 in The Guardian League Table 2017
- Access our new Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab and gain hands-on experience using the same information and technology relied on by financial professionals all over the world
- Our staff are all professionally qualified and know the industry inside out - they bring insight from the front line of contemporary accounting and finance
- We’ve designed the course to ensure that if you select relevant module pathway, you’ll be eligible to apply for the maximum exemptions offered by ACCA, and apply for a range of exemptions offered by CIMA, ICAEW, CIPFA and AIA – which means you can achieve membership of your professional body quicker and accelerate your career progression
- Placement Officers help you secure optional work experience, which puts you in professional shoes and shows you the realities of the modern business world
- It’s all about employability - how you study and what you learn are entirely relevant to the challenges you’ll face as a professional accountant or manager
- Expose yourself to a diverse range of key graduate employability skills, that give you the opportunity to hit the ground running when you take up your graduate employment opportunities.