Welcome to your security team; our highest priority is the safety and wellbeing of our students, staff and visitors and our team aim is to create and maintain a safe, secure, and pleasant environment in which to, study, work or to visit by providing a professional and quality security service where the customer is the main focus.
Our team delivers a wide range of services to all sites 24 hours a day 7 days a week which include:
- High visibility mobile and foot patrolling of all sites thereby deterring crime and providing a reassuring presence
- Pro-active crime prevention activities including offering campaigns and crime prevention surveys
- Advice on security related matters
- Recording and investigation of all crime and incidents
- Controlling access
- Management of a comprehensive CCTV system
- Management of emergency incidents such as fire alarm activations
- Managing car parking
Crimes and incidents should be reported by telephoning the Police on 0845 123 3333 (Non Emergency) or 999 and to your local Campus Security Officer in person or by phone. The incident will then be logged and investigated.
- Emergency and out of hours (Derby sites): 07771 833 091
- Emergency and out of hours (Buxton sites): 07841 234 444
- Email (all sites): email@example.com