URSS 2017 - Poster Submission Point
The deadline for the submission of project posters is the 19th June, 12 pm. However you may submit your poster at any time leading up to the deadline. If you are unable to meet this deadline please contact Duncan Marson. Payment of the second half of student bursaries in July is dependent upon the submission of the URSS Poster.
Please note the following important information before submitting your project's poster:
- Only one poster per project should be provided;
- The poster will only be accepted in a portrait format;
- The PowerPoint URSS A1 Poster template must be used;
- The file must be saved in the following format - URSS code / Full name of Academic Supervisor / College;
- The poster must have been proof-read by your Academic Supervisor and have their approval.
What's Happening ...
Enhance Your Learning
Wednesday 12, 19 and 26 July
3.00-4.00 pm St Helena's Chestefield
General drop-in sessions where you can ask us about anything. Whether it is using the catalogue, accessing careers or wellbeing services or help with structuring your essays.
To book your place on these sessions, click here