URSS 2017 - Poster Submission Point
The deadline for the submission of project posters is the 19th June, 12 pm. However you may submit your poster at any time leading up to the deadline. If you are unable to meet this deadline please contact Duncan Marson. Payment of the second half of student bursaries in July is dependent upon the submission of the URSS Poster.
Please note the following important information before submitting your project's poster:
- Only one poster per project should be provided;
- The poster will only be accepted in a portrait format;
- The PowerPoint URSS A1 Poster template must be used;
- The file must be saved in the following format - URSS code / Full name of Academic Supervisor / College;
- The poster must have been proof-read by your Academic Supervisor and have their approval.
What's Happening ...
Learning & Teaching Conference 2018 - Bookings now open
The Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT) is pleased to announce that bookings are now open for the University's Annual Learning & Teaching Conference 2018. Please use the online form to book your place - bookings will close at 12 noon on Monday 25 June 2018.