For any general queries please contact LE Queries. We'll be happy to put you in touch with the right person.
- Learning and Teaching - Dr Ruth Ayres
- Library and Student Study Skills - Maria Carnegie
- Quality - Andrea Robertson-Begg
- Technology-enhanced Learning - John Hill
- Dean of Learning Enhancement - Dr Ruth Ayres
- Administration Manager - Caroline Treece
- PA to the Dean - Lynda Cain
Are you looking for your College Lead?
We have several teams within Learning Enhancement:
What's Happening ...
Programme Performance Checks
Staff development sessions to help programme teams prepare for the new Programme Performance Checks are available at the different campus sites as listed below.
These are drop in sessions and you are asked to bring your own laptop.
4 October (Kedleston Road B117 08:30-12.30 and B105 12:15-17:30)
6 October (Britannia Mill BMLG05 & Buxton Campus DO/121b 08:30-12:30 DO/116d 12:15-17:00)
10 October (Kedleston Road S104 08:30-17:30)
11 October (Britannia Mill BM114 08:30-12:30 BM120 12:15-17:30 & Buxton Campus room DO/111a 08:30-17:30)