Welcome to Learning Enhancement
The University of Derby is committed to providing its students with a high quality learning experience. Learning Enhancement has strategic responsibility for enhancing the student learning experience through its integrated provision, bringing together the support for academic practice, technology-enhanced learning, and quality assurance & enhancement with the library, and support for student learning.
Our team is here to provide advice and guidance and we welcome any queries you may have.
Key responsibilities for the department include:
- Enhancement of academic practice
- Promotion, development and evaluation of innovative practice in learning, teaching and assessment, including the application of learning technologies
- Institutional responsibility for the quality and standards of our taught provision (including collaborative provision)
- Development and evaluation of innovative learning spaces
- Support for learners through the library and careers development centre
- Sharing & dissemination of good practice in learning & teaching
There is a range of resources available on the website which we hope you will find useful in your practice. We look forward to continuing our work with you in the future.
Dr Ruth Ayres
What's Happening ...
Programme Performance Checks
Staff development sessions to help programme teams prepare for the new Programme Performance Checks are available on request through your College Lead in Quality Enhancement - Further guidance materials are being provided on Sharepoint.