Competition Terms and Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions for a competition run by the University of Derby on Tuesday 20 October 2015:
- In order to submit an entry to this competition the entrant must post on Twitter with the name of the tune being played by the band and #DerbyUni. Only posts including this hashtag will be considered a legitimate submission.
- There will be four prize winners who will each receive a £50 ticketmaster gift card.
- The competition opens at 12.00 on Tuesday 20 October and closes at 23.59 on Tuesday 20 October 2015.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries and notified via Twitter before Saturday 31 October 2015.
- The winners will be sent their gift cards before Monday 30 November 2015.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Transport and other extras are not included as part of the prize.
- No employees, their families or agencies of Derby University or ticketmaster are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- The gift card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entries with nudity, racism, terrorism, drug references, alcohol misuse references or sexist references will not be accepted and will not pass through moderation.
- Data collected as part of this promotion will be used by Derby University and may be used for future promotions.
- By taking part in the competition, you accept and agree to participate in publicity if you are the winner of the competition.
- To enter this competition you must be: (a) a UK resident; and (b) 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
- For ticketmaster terms and conditions visit http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/gift_cards.html