In this section
BA (Hons) Tourism Destination Management (Two Year)
Why choose this course?
- This two year accelerated learning degree delivers the same teaching as our three year course but you’ll graduate quicker and only pay two years’ fees
- We focus on real world learning so you’ll graduate with the academic skills and practical experience leading tourism employers are looking for
- Strong links with local employers means you’ll regular work on real life tourist events including the Y Not Festival, Peak Food Fair and Buxton Fringe Festival
- Our partnerships with prestigious national and international tourism organisations such as the National Trust, Visit Peak District, Rayburn Travel and Chatsworth House give unrivalled access to first class work experience and placement opportunities
- You will study at our Buxton campus. Situated on the edge of the breath-taking Peak District which attracts over 30 million visitors each year, Buxton is a living, breathing tourism case study
- Study this subject at Derby and automatically become a member of hosco, the world's leading hospitality careers network for students and graduates.