In this section
FdA International Tourism Management
Why choose this course?
- This two year foundation degree offers an alternative route into international tourism management for learners with a range of entry qualifications
- Accredited by the Tourism Management Institute (TMI), it combines real world learning in work environments with academic studies and can be converted to an honours degree with one more year of study
- We focus on the supervisory management skills, technical skills and the practical experience required by potential employers.
- You’ll study at our Buxton campus. Situated on the edge of the Peak District, which attracts over 30 million visitors each year, Buxton is a living, breathing tourism case study
- You’ll have opportunities for work experience and placements using our contacts with organisations like the National Trust, Marriotts, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group and Chatsworth House, giving you the competitive edge when it comes to future employment
- Study this subject at Derby and automatically become a member of hosco, the world's leading hospitality careers network for students and graduates