Parents and guardians
Going to university will benefit your son or daughter in many ways
- It’s a great opportunity to study a subject that they enjoy and are good at in more detail.
- During the course, your son or daughter will develop many of the skills employers are looking for, such as writing, communication and IT skills.
- Graduates generally earn more than people who didn’t go to university – the average starting salary is around £25,000.*
- Graduates have a wider range of job opportunities and a more rewarding career.
- At university your son or daughter will grow up and become more independent, while learning about themselves and other people; making lots of friends, developing new interests and deciding what to do in the future.
* According to the Associate of Graduate Recruiters 2011
Find out more about: