Our postgraduate courses are developed with leading employers and industry bodies, so you’ll gain relevant skills, backed up by work-based projects for your professional development.
- State of the art facilities – we’ve invested £150 million in facilities over the last ten years
- Expert lecturers supporting you - greater staff to student ratio than many UK universities
- Discounts for alumni - if you’ve already completed a full undergraduate degree with us
- Flexible study - fit your course around your work or other commitments by studying full-time, part-time or online.
We offer a wide range of postgraduate and professional courses including masters degrees, postgraduate certificates, postgraduate diplomas, professional qualifications and research degrees such as MPhils and doctorates.
We cover a wide range of subjects, search for a course.
Funding your studies
- Flexible payments
- Career Development Loan
- Disabled Student Allowance
- Sponsorship by an employer
- More about fees and funding.
For the most up-to-date information about funding your postgraduate course please check this website.
If you have any queries or questions about studying a postgraduate course with us, please get in touch.