Fees and finance
Our course fees reflect the real cost of providing a high quality student experience
Fair fees with no hidden costs
We want to be open and transparent with you about all aspects of your student life, so our course fees reflect the real cost of providing a high quality student experience. We've taken the changes to tuition fees seriously and think it's important for you to have the facts before deciding whether university is the right choice for you.
Future Finance Student Loans
Future Finance an alternative source of financing for students*
The benefits of Future Finance are:
- They offer loans to all Derby University students with a UK domiciled address, (assuming they meet appropriate credit checks, and are 18 or over) irrelevant to which level of study
- Loans are offered from £2.5 -£40K, and can include living costs as well as tuition fees
- Loans are repayable up to 10 years and three months after graduation
- Students can apply for up to four payment breaks of 3 months each during the loan period
- Representative 10.9% APR (variable).
* Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website; https://derby.financemyfuture.co.uk/
Please note that other sources of funding may be available.