"Taking part in High Fliers was a fantastic opportunity and an eye opening experience. I now feel ready to get out in the real world of work."
Whether you're in your final year aiming for a graduate job, or a first or second year student looking for a summer internship or placement, High Fliers will give you the edge.
What is High Fliers?
- A tailored, intensive, consecutive four week programme to equip you with the key skills and knowledge to compete with the toughest competition securing places on internships, placements and ultimately graduate schemes
- It covers how to find opportunities, apply, prepare for and perform well in assessment centres and interviews (including video interviews)
- You’ll get ‘hands on’ experience and a chance to meet an employer who will share their recruitment process activities and experience
- It’s delivered by the Careers and Employment Service in partnership with Gradcore, who have years of experience in supporting national graduate recruiters and universities
- A unique opportunity to gain tips and a special insight into how companies and organisations actually select graduates.
High Fliers runs for four weeks, starting on 22nd February 2017 for first and second years students at Derby and all students in Buxton. You should attend all four weeks.
Applications for final year students at Derby have now closed.
How to apply
- High Fliers February 2017 for first and second year students - closing date for applications 12th February 2017
- High Fliers February 2017 for all Buxton-based students - closing date for applications 16th February 2017