"Taking part in High Fliers was a fantastic opportunity and an eye opening experience. I now feel ready to get out in the real world of work."
Whether you're in your final year aiming for a graduate job, or a second year student looking for a summer internship or placement, High Fliers will give you the edge.
What is High Fliers?
- A tailored, intensive, consecutive four week programme to equip you with the key skills and knowledge to compete with the toughest competition securing places on internships, placements and ultimately graduate schemes
- It covers how to find opportunities, apply, prepare for and perform well in assessment centres and interviews (including video interviews)
- You’ll get ‘hands on’ experience and a chance to meet an employer who will share their recruitment process activities and experience
- It’s delivered by the Careers and Employment Service in partnership with Gradcore, who have years of experience in supporting national graduate recruiters and universities
- A unique opportunity to gain tips and a special insight into how companies and organisations actually select graduates.
High Fliers runs for four weeks, starting on 19th October 2016 for final year students and on 16th November 2016 for second years students. You should attend all four weeks.
How to apply
Applications for High Fliers at Kedleston Road are now open, with limited places available. For more information, the dates of the workshops and to apply, click on the relevant link below:
- High Fliers for final year students - applications close 9th October
- High Fliers for second year students - applications close 6th November
High Fliers for first year students and High Fliers at Buxton will run later in the academic year.