College of Education
Jessie Walker - Senior Admissions Administrator
- Location: Derby
- Telephone: 00 44 1332 592142
- Extension: 2142
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What I can help with
I am responsible for processing admissions for Home and EU applications for the College of Education courses which include, Primary PGCE, Bachelor of Education (BEd) Primary Education and PGCE Post 14 Education and Training.
I can also help with the following areas:
- Advice on entry requirements for a range of UG and PG courses
- Application process (UCAS, GTTR and Direct)
- Confirmation of Acceptance of study.
I worked as a secondary school English Teacher prior to starting at the University of Derby in January 2016. I have a BA (Hons) Degree in English from Queen Mary College, University of London and a Post Graduate Certificate in Secondary Education from Bath Spa University. I also have a Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults (CELTA) and have worked as a Teacher of English as a second language.