International & EU Admissions
Amanda Isaac - Senior Admissions Administrator
- Location: Derby
- Telephone: 00 44 1332 592142
- Extension: 2142
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What I can help with
I am responsible for processing overseas and EU applications within the colleges of Health and Social Care, Law, Humanities and Social Science. I can also help in the following areas:
- Advice on entry requirement for a range of UG and PG courses.
- Assessing UK, EU and International qualification equivalences.
- Application process (UCAS and direct)
- Tuition Fee Assessment.
- Confirmation of Acceptance of Study letters (CAS)
I have worked as a Marketing Assistant at both Rolls-Royce and BMI Baby prior to joining the University of Derby. I have worked in the field of Higher Education for 17 years and have been a member of the University of Derby Admissions team since September 2004. I am currently studying part-time on a BA (Hons) Business and Management course.