How you apply for your course, depends on what type of course you are planning to study
Applying for a full-time undergraduate degree to start in September?
If you are applying for a foundation degree (FdA, FdSc or FdEng) or bachelors degree (LLB, BA, BSc, BEd, BEng), please apply using the UCAS (Universities & Colleges Admissions Service) application system.
Applying for a part-time, postgraduate or top-up course?
Apply directly to the University using our online system
To start your online application you will need to create an account (you will only need to do this once). You will then receive a confirmation email with your username and password and the link to begin your application.
Already created an account?
You can access your account at any time, so you can complete your application at a time and place convenient to you. Simply log in to your account using your username and password to:
- start a new application
- continue with a current application
- view your submitted applications and details.
Manage your account
Before you begin your application make sure you have:
- Any research you've done about the course you're applying for, eg course code, duration, mode of study.
- Your academic history, including previous institutions that you have attended and qualifications, grades and dates.
- Your employment history, you will have to fill in details of your current and previous employment, including:
- the name of your employer,
- the relevant dates,
- a brief description of your role.
- A short personal statement saying why you want to apply for the course.
- A reference – You will need to complete the reference tab in your application and provide a reference email address. You can also upload a reference using the upload documents facility.
- If you are applying as an international applicant and are using an agent please provide the agent number.