Supplementary grants

Contact Details

T: 0845 3005090 Student Finance England

You may be able to apply for a maintenance grant that doesn't have to be repaid. Or you could be eligible for a Disabled Students' Allowance or a childcare grant. If you're a new student, you should contact Student Finance England for further details. If you're a current student, you should apply through your local authority.


Supplementary Grants

See also: Access to Learning Fund; Bursaries; Budgeting; Student loans

© Copyright University of Derby 2014 | Accessibility | Privacy and cookies | Disclaimer | About us as a charity | Company information | Staff admin