Mr Neale Lewis
Neale's purpose is to make a significant impact on the lives of others by inspiring breakthroughs that lead to everyone that he interacts with moving forwards to fulfilling their potential. Prior to founding his Executive Coaching firm in Derbyshire in 2008 he was Customer Marketing Director of the brewing giant Molson Coors.
Neale is dedicated in developing leaders to improve corporate and personal performance. This is founded on a strong believe that within each and everyone of us, there is an unique leadership development opportunity that can become a reality through the integration of behavioural and transformational coaching. He brings a fresh approach to Executive Coaching by combining his commercial, academic and coaching background to help leaders increase their ability to influence others to achieve extraordinary results.
Neale has particular expertise in and passion for:
- Strategic Thinking - Setting down a clear direction
- Building leadership skills in an organisation
- Facilitating cultural change
- Building Emotional Capital - embracing Emotional Intelligence to build leadership engagement.
- MBA Nottingham Business School
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach
- Trained in Executive Coaching through ActionCOACH
- Senior Leadership team of National Brewing company
- Senior leadership team of Global aerospace company
- Group CEO of UK online Bank
- CEO of a Mid Market IT company