Position: Senior Lecturer Film and Media
College: College of Law, Humanities and Social Sciences
Department: Media and Performing Arts
Subject area: Media
Kelly providing a link between theory and practice within Humanities for Film and Media students, focusing particularly on short film production and television production. Kelly is also a module leader on the MA Horror and Transgression.
- Level 4, 5, 6 Film Production for Humanities
- Level 4, 5, 6 Television Production for Humanities
- Level 5 Film and Narrative Theory
- Level 5 Image, Music, Sound
- Level 5 Issues in Production
- Level 7 Horror Without Boundaries
Film Production and Short Film Making
Theory through film practice, narrative theory, spectatorship and gender, horror cinema.
Media, Communications and Cultural Studies Association
- BA (Hons) Film, Television and Radio Studies, Staffordshire University
- Master of Cinema Studies (MA), Nottingham Trent University