Position: Lecturer in Criminal Psychology
College: College of Business, Law and Social Sciences
Department: Law, Criminology and Social Sciences
Subject area: Criminology
Lecturer in Criminal Psychology
I have both academic and professional experience of criminal psychology. Most recently, I was involved in the rehabilitation of sex offenders, working for the Safer Living Foundation, based in one of Europes largest sex offender treatment facilities. Prior to that I taught research methods and developmental psychology at HE and FE levels.
- Module leader: Investigating Criminal Psychology and Developingteh criminal Psychologist
- Module leader: Psychology for Criminologists
- Module leader: Ofender Management II
- Lecturer: Year Zero Study Skills.
I am an experienced magistrate, specialising in domestic voilence and family matters.
- My PhD considers deficits in prosociality as a contributory factor to offending behaviour.
- I am also interested in female offending, female offenders as victims, and cyberbullying.
- Member of the British Psychological Society