Position: Senior Lecturer
College: College of Health and Social Care
Department: Social and Community Studies
Subject area: Social and Community Studies
Teaching & Module leader on Foundation Degree in Community Development and Regeneration.
- Inequalities and oppression
- Preparation for work-based practice
- Managing Financial resources
- Sustainable Communities
- Volunteer Management
- Organisation of Community Development
- Challenges facing voluntary sector
Environmental and community sustainability, the management and development of social enterprise, the enablement of learning in a community context and the development of cross sectorial partnerships and civic leadership.
Community Enablement, sustainability and community regeneration.
- BA Environmental Studies, Crewe and Alsager College
- MPhil- environmental conservation and community learning for sustainability 2001, University of Nottingham