Position: Lecturer in Therapeutic Arts
College: College of Health and Social Care
Department: Therapeutic Practice
Subject area: Therapeutic Practice
- Lecturer on Creative Expressive Therapies degree and MA art therapy.
- Admissions tutor for Creative Expressive Therapies
Module leader for;
- Visual Art ( Foundation)
- Image of Self
- Statement as Image
- MA Studio Art Therapy
- MA Independent Scholarship
- Currently work four days a week at Derby, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
As a practising artist I aim is to exhibit on a regular basis. An ongoing interest is in how art /producing a body of work can act as the basis for research using visual research methodologies to underpin the art work and thinking around this.
- HPC (Health Professions Council) Art Therapist
- BAAT (British Association of Art Therapists)
- BA (Hons) Creative Expressive Therapies, Derby University
- PG Dip Art Therapy, Derby University
- MA Art Therapy, Derby University