Position: Senior Lecturer Law
College: College of Business, Law and Social Sciences
Department: Derby Law School
Subject area: Law:
I'm a Senior Lecturer in Law and specialise in teaching public law, human rights, and crime.
- Constitutional Law
- Principles of Law
- European Law
- Land Law
Currently studying for a Doctorate of Education.
I am researching the content of the Law programme on what and how subjects should be taught on the programme.
- My research centres on children with autism within the criminal justice system.
- Currently engaged in legality of international arrest Warrants
- Researching legal education methods and application
- Society of Legal Scholars
- Association of Law Teachers
- School of International Policing
- Member of Lincolns Inn
- Fellow of Legal Scholars
- Society of Evidence Based Policing
- LLB (Hons)
- LLM ( Medical )
- PGCE (HE)
- Currently researching for EdD in legal Education
- Westminster Legal Society - Future of Education in Legal Profession (DEC 2105)
I worked for Merseyside police for 33 years, latterly as a detective sergeant in the serious crime unit. I was also engaged in training and was part of a team responsible for the introduction of the police degree programme.
- Media Trained for the Police