Dr Dani Harmanto
Position: Programme Leader of BEng (Hons) Mechanical and Manufacturing
College: College of Engineering and Technology
Subject area: Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
Programme Leader of BEng (Hons) Mechanical and Manufacturing
- SolidCAD Modelling (SolidWorks Basic and Intermediate)
- Engineering Application Design Modelling (SolidWorks Advanced)
- Stress and FEA
- RaceCar Chassis Engineering
- Engineering Science for Motorsport
- BEng Project co-ordinator
Automotive Engineering Design, Performance Component Design, Motorsport engineering, Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Component Testing Simulation.
- Chassis Engineering
- Computer Aided Design (SolidWorks)
- CFD (computational fluid dynamics)
- Knowledge Based Systems,
- Stress Analysis (optimisation)
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Malang, Indonesia
- MSc in Automotive Engineering Design and Manufacture, Coventry University
- PhD in Automotive Engineering Design and Manufacture, Coventry University
- I have been interviewed by the Indonesian National Television (JTV) in Surabaya, Indonesia regarding automotive technology.
- I've also been interviewed by an Indonesian Radio broadcaster who is based in London.