Mrs Ann Draycott
Position: Senior Fashion Lecturer
College: College of Arts
Department: Art and Design
Senior Fashion Lecturer on the BA (Hons) Fashion studies degree
My role is also LTA (Learning and Teaching Advisor in Design)
- Admissions tutor for BA (Hons) Fashion Studies w221.
- First year tutor and yearone personal tutor.
- Fashion Lecturer in Pattern cutting, manufacture, and styling.
I have a keen interest in Fashion Styling and have an international portfolio within this field.
Past experiences include working in Film and on TV commercials within wardrobe.
My other main interest lies within CAD/CAM. Working within the industry for Assyst Bullmer before undertaking my present role.
I am very interseted in technology and incorporating this with traditional pattern cutting and design.
Conceptual stylists and the meaning behind Fashion
- BFC British Fashion Council
- GFW Graduate Fashion Week
- FTC Fashion and Textiles Committee
- SDC Society of Dyers and Colourists College member.
- LTESC member Learning abd Teaching Enhancement Sub Committee
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design with Marketing promotion and Manufacture, Huddersfield University
- PGCE Post Graduate Certificate in Education, Huddersfield University
External Examiner at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Assyst Bullmer: CAD/CAM applications consultant. Teaching pattern cutting and manufacture to the apparel industry.
- Wardrobe assistant on a variety of TV commercials, films and theatre productions.
- FiAn Fashion stylist to the hair and beauty industry with international magazine coverage.