Position: Senior Lecturer
College: College of Health and Social Care
Department: Health Care Practice
Subject area: Diagnostic Imaging, Radiography
- Programme Leader for MSc Health & Social Care Studies
- Award Leader for the Postgraduate Certificate in Osteoporosis and Falls Management
- Award Leader for the Postgraduate Certificate in Bone Densitometry Reporting
As a member of Osteoporosis/Falls team I'm involved in the DXA Clinical service, research group and work with commercial sector.
- Distance Learning development for PG Certificate in Osteoporosis and Falls Management ang PG Certificate in Bone Densitometry Reporting
- BSc Diagnostic Radiography
- MSc Advanced Practice
Osteoporosis, Falls, Menopause.
- Member of National Osteoporosis Society Allied Health Professionals Forum
- BA (Hons) Politics/Social and Economic History, University of Leicester
- MSc Allied Health, University of Derby
Co-author of 'A structure for reporting dual energy X-ray absorptiometry scans at the hip and spine in adults' national guidance on DXA reporting. National Osteoporosis Society Bath
National Osteoporosis Society
Work in Voluntary sector in an audit programme for fracture prevention in primary care. Worked alongside pharmaceutical industry in clinical trial and educational role.
Central News TV interview in 2008