Dr Alison Hardman
Position: Programme Leader for School Direct PGCE (Primary & Secondary; Senior Lecturer in Postgraduate Initial Teacher Education.
College: College of Arts, Humanities and Education
Department: Education and Childhood
Subject area: Education Studies
Research Centre: Centre for Educational Research and Innovation
Senior Lecturer in Initial Teacher Education (Postgraduate) and School Direct.
- School Direct PGCE (Secondary & Primary)
- Models of Initial Teacher Preparation (National & International)
- Masters Level CPPD
- Mentoring & Coaching
- English Teaching
- Models of Initial Teacher Preparation
- Educational Approaches
- History of Education
- Philosophy of Education
- BA (Hons) English Language & Literature
- PGCE (11-18) English and History
- MA Ed - Effective Leadership and Management in Education; Adult Learners: Training & Education; Language & Literacy in a Social Context
- Doctor of Education (Caught Between theory and Practice? Expert and practitioner views of the contributions made by universities and schools to initial teacher preparation in England).