Sport and Exercise Studies (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
- Enjoy the use of specialist facilities, including our brand new £10.8m Sports Centre, complete with fitness suite, climbing wall, and studios
- Our teaching team are actively involved in coaching, consultancy, and research, and are accredited by various industry organisations
- You’ll have opportunities to apply for internships with local clubs and organisations, including Derby County Football Club, Derventio eXcel Swimming Club, and Derbyshire County Cricket Club to enhance your development.
- There are opportunities to gain National Governing Body coaching awards in a range of sports that will develop your confidence, leadership skills, and employability
- You’ll also benefit from masterclass sessions from sport and exercise professionals about their experiences and career development.