Sport and Exercise Studies (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
Discover more about sport coaching, sport development and elements of sport science by choosing Sport and Exercise Studies as part of a dynamic Joint Honours programme.
- Develop your skills in our specialist facilities, including our new £10.8m Sports Centre complete with fitness suite, climbing wall and studios
- Be inspired by a teaching team actively engaged in coaching, consultancy and research, with accreditation from various industry organisations
- Apply for internships with local clubs including Derby County FC, Derbyshire County Cricket Club and Derventio eXcel Swimming Club
- Strengthen your CV with National Governing Body coaching awards in a range of sports
- Benefit from masterclasses with sport and exercise professionals