BA (Hons) Sport Coaching and Development
Why choose this course?
Whether you’d like to coach elite/ amateur athletes or promote the benefits of sport and exercise to the wider community, this course will put you ahead of the game.
- Gain the skills and knowledge for action-packed careers which focus on both performance and participation in sport
- Learn how to use sport as a catalyst for change, working with individuals and communities to advance the health and wellbeing agenda
- Enhance your employability with exciting voluntary work placement opportunities
- Additional sport coaching awards opportunities to add substance to your CV
- Make the most of our exceptional sports facilities in our specialist sports centre
- Be inspired by our enthusiastic and expert staff who boast a wealth of professional experience in sport coaching and development