BA (Hons) Sport and Education with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the honours degree programme, you can choose to start at foundation year stage.
Passionate about sport and keen to study a sport degree that can lead to a career in teaching? This exciting new course is for you.
- Develop both practical and academic skills relating to sport coaching, teaching and education
- Gain the knowledge you need to progress to teacher training opportunities such as a PGCE
- Build practical experience by working with sports clubs, schools and/or community groups
- Make the most the facilities within our exceptional sports centre
- Be inspired by our enthusiastic and expert staff who boast a wealth of professional experience in the sport and educational arenas