In this section
BSc (Hons) Physical Activity, Nutrition and Health
Why choose this course?
This course offers:
- unique work placement opportunities with our partner, Derby City Move More Consortium
- the opportunity to gain level two (gym instructor) and level three (personal trainer) accreditation for exercise professionals, for example, Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs)
- an innovative programme with a distinctive multidisciplinary approach
- opportunity to complete additional qualifications
- preparation to work as a professional within the wider exercise and health sector.
This course has been designed in collaboration with Derby City Council to provide students with the holistic skills required for future employability in all aspects of health promotion.Show All