BSc (Hons) Physical Activity, Nutrition and Health
Why choose this course?
The first course of its kind, this specialist degree will equip you with the skills to have a real impact on improving health and wellbeing in today’s society.
- Prepare for a professional career in the wider exercise and health sector
- Choose an innovative programme with a distinctive multidisciplinary approach
- Enjoy unique work placement opportunities and build your network of contacts with our partner, the Derby City Move More Consortium, as well as many more local organisations, such as JumpzFitness who run specialised fitness classes for individuals with learning disabilities and mental wellbeing
- Gain practical experience working in different settings and with different clients
- Strengthen your CV by achieving additional qualifications: level 2 gym instructor qualification and level 3 personal trainer qualification