BSc (Hons) Physical Activity, Nutrition and Health with Foundation Year*
Why choose this course?
If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the honours degree programme, you can choose to start at foundation year stage
This course offers:
- Unique work placement opportunities with our partner, Derby City Move More Consortium
- The opportunity to gain level two (gym instructor) and level three (personal trainer) accreditation for exercise professionals, for example, Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs)
- An innovative programme with a distinctive multidisciplinary approach
- Opportunity to complete additional qualifications
- Preparation to work as a professional within the wider exercise and health sector.
This course has been designed in collaboration with Derby City Council to provide students with the holistic skills required for future employability in all aspects of health promotion.
*This course is subject to approval and will begin in September 2016Show All