BSc (Hons) Performance Analysis and Coaching Science with Foundation Year*
Why choose this course?
If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the honours degree programme, you can choose to start at foundation year stage.
This course offers:
- the latest performance analysis technologies and excellent state-of-the-art facilities, including our brand new £10.8m Sports Centre
- a combination of practical and theoretical learning
- an innovative programme with a distinctive approach that examines the interdisciplinary nature of performance analysis and coaching
- unique work placement and internships opportunities with professional clubs
- learning and assessment strategies which reflect real world practice and prepare students for employment
*This course is subject to approval and will begin in September 2016Show All