BSc (Hons) Performance Analysis and Coaching Science with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the honours degree programme, you can choose to start at foundation year stage.
Develop specialist skills in performance analysis and coaching to train athletes to their full potential.
- Use the latest performance analysis technologies and state-of-the-art facilities including our £10.8m sports centre
- Choose an innovative programme which focuses on the interdisciplinary nature of performance analysis and coaching
- Benefit from a strong combination of practical and theoretical learning
- Make the most of unique work placement and internship opportunities with professional clubs
- Build your skills with learning and assessment strategies which reflect real world practice and prepare you for employment