In this section
BA (Hons) Working with Young People and Communities (Youth Work or Community Development)
Why choose this course?
- Study a course recently described as 'ahead of the field', ‘creative’, ‘imaginative’ and ‘inspiring’ by the National Youth Agency, who also approved our Youth Work pathway as a recognised professional qualification
- Gain real experience in work placements at each stage of the course, making you more employable
- Engage with an experienced and enthusiastic academic team who put teaching first
- Graduate with a nationally recognised Joint Negotiating Committee (JNC) qualification
- 96.9% of our graduates are employed or in further study within 6 months of completing their course.
Simon Williams, one of our graduates, tells us about his career since graduating: