Our outdoor centre, Oaklands Manor, is set in 58-acres of mixed woodlands and boasts:
- a 30 foot high climbing wall
- a complex high rope course including a 'leap of faith' and three low rope courses
- an artificial underground caving course
- broad-leaved woodlands
- dry stone walls
- moorland landscapes.
You will have the opportunity to run the facilities there, including the accommodation suitable for team building and outward bound groups.
We also have a climbing wall based at our Harpur Hill Sports Centre
In addition, the Derbyshire Peak District offers:
• climbing at the Roaches, Stanage Edge, Burbage Edge, Yarncliff and Castle Naze
• canoeing and kayaking in the River Derwent and Combs Reservoir
• the Peak Forest Canal - students can work on improvements to it with British Waterways.