New Sport Courses
New sport courses fully validated and ready for September 2016 entry
Brand new sport courses at our Derby Campus
The role of sport in modern society has evolved to impact lives far beyond elite performance - we recognise the dynamic and multi-faceted dimensions of sport and so we've created three specialist courses to meet a variety of career goals:
- BSc (Hons) Physical Activity, Nutrition and Health
- BSc (Hons) Performance Analysis and Coaching Science
- BSc (Hons) Strength, Conditioning and Rehabilitation
Why choose Sport at Derby?
- Brand new, state-of-the-art £10.8 million sports centre
- Placements with industry experts
- Highly-qualified, expert teaching team
Join us at an Open Day
Choosing the right university is a big decision, so we want to help by showing you what we have to offer. You can find out more about our new sport courses from our friendly staff and current students, who will be on hand to give you an insight into life at the University of Derby. You can also tour the campus and halls of residence to discover if we’re the university for you.
Book your place to attend one of our Open Days.