Discover BSc (Hons) Biomedical Health
Why choose this course?
Push the boundaries of medical science with a degree in biomedical health. You’ll explore the principles of medical science and how they are applied in research, industry and medicine. You’ll be taught by biomedical scientists, human health specialists and public/environmental health scientists, who have UK and global health experience; equipping you with the broad knowledge base that employers are looking for.
- You’ll have the opportunity, on a competitive basis, to be involved in the scientific research being carried out by our human health team
- Look at how human health is impacted by environmental and socio-economic factors
- You’ll explore the biomedical regulation of the body and the biological aspects of disease and illness
- Gain current bioscience skills that are important for jobs in areas such as medical research, the NHS, health charities, and biomedical-focused industry
- We also offer a four-year integrated masters degree in our MSci Biomedical Health.
|Course||Entry requirements||UCAS code|
|BSc (Hons) Biomedical Health||300 UCAS points||C110|
|MSci Biomedical Health||300 UCAS points||C111 (MSci)|
Where will it take you?
As a biomedical health graduate, you'll acquire skills that are at the forefront of advances in medical health. Our course equips you to work in medical research, health charities, medical and biotechnology focused industry, and the health sector. It will also prepare you for scientific analytical roles and postgraduate degrees in medicine and dentistry. The varied transferable skills you will gain will make you attractive to many graduate employers.