MSc Health Psychology
MSc Health Psychology at Derby
Our MSc Health Psychology course has been designed for students who wish to access high quality health psychology education delivered by a team of experienced health psychologists.
- This course is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- The course is flexible in its approach so you can study full-time or part-time
- You’ll undertake your own research project, specialising in an area relevant to your career aspirations
- You'll develop the understanding necessary for the academic component of the route towards becoming a Registered Health Psychologist
- 100% of students said that they were satisfied with the overall quality of the course, according to the 2015 Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES)
- We have been commended by the BPS in areas such as our commitment and enthusiasm, providing a supportive student experience, innovative health psychology assessments, and our recognition of the importance of networking.
Funding - apply for up to £10,000
Did you know that you’ll be able to apply for a student loan of up to £10,000 a year for taught and research masters courses in all postgraduate subject areas? If you’re under 60, starting a course from August 2016 onwards, and are applying to study full-time, part-time or via distance learning at a UK university, you are eligible to apply. Find out more