Master of Public Health
Master of Public Health at Derby
Our Master of Public Health course is ideal if you work in public health and will help you to develop the knowledge and skills needed to become a public health practitioner who can lead and evaluate projects. The course is global in its perspective, enabling you to benefit from best practice from all over the world.
- Following compulsory modules you’ll be able to choose a module to better tailor the course to your interests
- You can study full-time or part-time, and you'll also have the opportunity to undertake parts of the degree online
- Our course is run in partnership with the public health team at Derby City Council, so you will be supported by industry specialists
- You’ll explore the underlying causes and mechanisms and potential public health intervention strategies aimed at reducing health inequalities
- Our expert teaching team are friendly, approachable, and include public health specialists, environmental health practitioners, biomedical scientists, and psychologists.
Funding - apply for up to £10,000
Did you know that you’ll be able to apply for a student loan of up to £10,000 a year for taught and research masters courses in all postgraduate subject areas? If you’re under 60, starting a course from August 2016 onwards, and are applying to study full-time, part-time or via distance learning at a UK university, you are eligible to apply. Find out more