MSc Behaviour Change
Discover our pioneering MSc Behaviour Change course. We’ll support you to positively change human thought and behaviour.
Take your career to the next level
Our MSc Behaviour Change is the first masters of its kind, it focuses on changing people's behaviour towards wellbeing, safety and the environment. If you're a professional wanting to develop your knowledge within the behaviour change industry, this is the course for you.
About our MSc Behaviour Change course
- The course is original and innovative.
- It challenges the conventional prescriptive assumptions about behaviour change and will provide you with the theory and tools to enable you to develop.
- The enthusiasm, expertise and wider professional networks of our programme team is evident in the design of the course.
Behaviour change can be approached from many perspectives. A key focus of the course is on behaviour change in individuals, in that you will learn how to help people change their behaviour. The course is offered in three named pathways, leading to the following awards:
- MSc in Behaviour Change (Health and Wellbeing)
- MSc in Behaviour Change (Occupational Health and Safety)
- MSc in Behaviour Change (Environment and Conservation)
Join us at an Open Day
Book your place at our next Open Day - this will give you the opportunity to attend subject talks, tour the University and speak to both the teaching team and current students of our MSc Behaviour Change course.