BSc (Hons) Human Biology
Human Biology is a rapidly evolving industry; we'll equip you with the professional skills that employers are looking for
Why choose to study at Derby?
Employable Graduates - We're ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities, and 12th for English institutions, with 96.9% of our graduates in work or further study within six months of completing a full-time degree.
- We've recently upgraded our facilities to make sure you have a fantastic learning experience. Our laboratories have all been modernised and we now have a new student research laboratory
- You can tailor the course to your own interests to specialise in areas of your choice
- You'll be taught by a teaching team who are recognised nationally and internationally for their high quality research and teaching.
A course centred on your development
This challenging and stimulating course covers the complex inter-relationships of the physiological, psychological, biochemical and molecular regulation of the human body. This course has been designed to provide you with a multi-disciplinary understanding of human biology, drawing upon fundamental biological science principles, psychology and the science of sport and exercise.
- In the 2014 National Student Survey, 94% of students said that they were satisfied overall with the quality of this course
- You will gain up-to-date skills that are important for jobs in areas such as medical research, NHS, health charities and biomedical-focused industry
- You can progress your career development and strengthen your employability prospects through internships.
Places still available for September 2015
Call our Clearing Hotline on 01332 592015 for further information.